Sunlight Financial is a member of the #Inc5000! We are the nation’s 12th fastest growing fintech company and 205th overall — with three-year revenue growth of 2,090%.
We partner with Solar companies and Home Improvement contractors to secure financing for solar systems and home improvement projects. The loans we make available are homeowner-friendly, with a simple approval process and no pre-payment penalties Sunlight Financial provides point-of-sale financing to enhance the lives of our customers, grow our partners’ businesses, and improve our communities.
Sunlight Financial empowers its teammates to make a positive impact at our company and in our world. We recognize the power of our people and value our differences — in thought, style, gender identity and expression, culture, sexual orientation, ethnicity, and experience — recognizing that our diversity makes us a stronger company!
• Market-driven, Competitive Salary
• Comprehensive Training
• Internal Mobility/Promotions – We focus on helping our teammates develop professionally
• Need a vacation? We offer generous paid time off.
• Love your pet? We have pet insurance!
• Like to give back to your community? We offer paid volunteer hours each month.
• It’s never too early to save for retirement – we offer a 401K!
• Healthcare, dental, vision, generous parental leave program, casual work environment, and much more!
We are looking for a reliable, service-oriented Marketing Associate with excellent communication, time-management, and organizational skills. As Sunlight Financial’s first Marketing Associate, you will support marketing initiatives companywide, including solar and home improvement. The Marketing Associate will create collateral to support our strategic partnerships and third-party sales, and support our inside and outside sales teams. The ideal candidate will be a content creation rock star, with a demonstrated ability to leverage internal subject matter experts and create engaging and actionable communications.
• Assist in defining and executing an online and offline marketing strategy for B2B sales
• Generate, qualify, and convert B2B leads into opportunities and channel partners
• Refresh and maintain Sunlight’s website
• Lead social media efforts
• Support and drive message consistency, across salespeople and throughout Sunlight
• Support inside and outside sales teams with collateral and talking points
• Assist in drafting and executing marketing plans to support strategic partnerships and third-party sales
• Use Salesforce Pardot to create email templates that facilitate marketing and sales automation; lead nurturing; and email marketing
• Leverage Salesforce and Salesforce Pardot to create reports, measure marketing, and sales effectiveness, and refine campaign messaging and strategy
• Manage communication to our partners and their salespeople, highlighting product, process, and program enhancements
• Raise our profile by securing speaking engagements and national recognition for Sunlight’s rapid growth and collaborative culture
• Collaborate in the evolution of our brand and value proposition
• Collaborate with Sales to ensure an on-site presence at key industry conferences
• Exceptional writing skills. You write like Charles Dickens
• Broad experience in both digital and traditional marketing, including Pay-Per-Click advertising and Search Engine Optimization
• Experience supporting and accelerating B2B and B2C sales channels
• Committed to Sunlight’s core values: Passionate, Genuine, Fair, Talent-Focused, Honest, and Scrappy
• 2-4 years of full-time Marketing experience
• Prior work in financial services; experience in fintech, solar, or home improvement a plus
• Prior experience working in a B2B environment; channel marketing a plus
• Demonstrated success with B2C Pay-Per-Click advertising and Search Engine Optimization
• A track record of managing and measuring online and offline marketing campaigns
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
• Fluency with Salesforce Pardot a significant plus
• Experience supporting sales and/or in sales a plus
• Able to act on marketing and sales data to refine communication campaigns
• Strong process orientation with the ability to create a repetitive execution process
• Professional and organized with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment; strong task prioritization skills
• Excellent strategic and critical thinking skills, as well as a creative mindset
• Positive attitude, commitment to excellence, and integrity
• Ability to deliver high-quality results with speed and efficiency
• Capable of working both independently and in a team
• Flexible and able to adapt and respond to the needs of a rapidly growing organization
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Creative Writing or equivalent strongly preferred
Sunlight provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Sunlight complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Sunlight expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Sunlight’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.