Content Experience Manager
Accenture Interactive—a new breed of agency that’s all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it’s foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world’s largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people’s lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world’s greatest experiences. Visit us here to learn more about what makes us the Experience Agency.
As a Manager in our Content organization, you will help to package up our content offerings and relevant industry practices to respond to needs and sell business to our clients in our West Market Unit. In addition to selling in the content space, a Manager on our team will also be expected to play roles on the delivery teams of sold engagements. This role is a balance between selling and delivering as a content SME
The ideal candidate will be highly organized with strong skills in writing and delivering sales stories – as well as experienced in client service and program delivery.
• Integration with larger cross-capability West market unit team as content category SME
• Ability to write and deliver clear sales stories
• Able to understand and materially input into the complexities of building and solutioning teams and operating models to deliver on client needs
• Familiar with pricing models and building financial solutions
• Maintain an understanding of emerging digital trends
• Ability to convert sold concepts into executable reality
• Understanding of the keys to successfully standing up a new content service
• Experience in – and depth of knowledge in both creating and producing digital content
• Experience being a client facing lead
• Ability to successfully lead delivery teams
• Experience navigating and working inside an on/near/off shore integrated delivery model
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, complex projects and initiatives at one time
• Minimum of 7 years of experience in scaled content delivery role within an Agency and/or Consulting environment
• Minimum of 7 years of experience in Digital Content Project Management (web assembly, email, banners, print collateral, signage) with demonstrated ability to critically assess a project or process to identify improvement opportunities
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.