Program Delivery Manager (Contract)
The Program Delivery Manager is a 12-month contract role, which will oversee the day-to-day activities of assigned Relief Programs for E4E Relief. The primary focus of this role is to ensure seamless execution of program objectives and work to maintain operational excellence. Responsibilities include providing excellent customer service,
customer engagement, and identifying and implementing opportunities/recommendations for program improvements. After-hours and weekend work may be required.
$35/hour to $43/hour
Program delivery management
• Measure, control, manage, and be accountable for production and workflow to ensure that E4E Relief meets its contractual service level agreements for volume, timeliness, accuracy, and customer service for the identified programs.
• Work in partnership with client fund advisor, grant specialist, and the assigned relationship manager to ensure clear objectives and oversight of the programs.
• Manage day-to-day operations of grant specialist including work assignments, employment verification and enforcing all relevant IRS and E4E Relief policies and procedures.
• Proactively identify needs of the applicant base and work with the relationship manager and grant-making leadership teams to provide innovative and creative solutions to ensure client goals and objectives are consistently met.
• Support and coordinate internal projects that impact the administration of the program.
• Review and provide data analysis and program information ensuring data provided to client is accurate, current, and complete at the time of delivery.
• Develop a command of the program and all aspects of the grant-making process including the program policies and relevant IRS guidelines.
• Conduct regular reviews of application statuses and data for reporting purposes using CRM, including but not limited to weekly and monthly reports for our partners.
• Monitor employment verification processes to ensure proper functionality of electronic verification and satisfactory timing on manual verification.
• Elevate high level risk issues with the relationship manager, and as necessary, the client fund advisor.
• Monitor CRM to ensure systems are functioning properly, and work with IT Support to quickly remedy issues that occur.
Business and professional leadership
• Provide a high level of attentiveness to enhance client experience.
• Be perceived as a trusted advisor.
• Effectively monitor and control task execution to enable our team to produce a high quality of service.
• Will help manage team of Grant Specialist
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for the position. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Education and experience
• Four-year degree strongly preferred/required.
• Background in relationship management preferred.
• Background in customer experience environment and/or claims/case management a plus.
• Management/supervisory experience required.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
Skills and abilities
• Strong ability to gather, analyze, interpret, and communicate data to diverse audiences and create necessary performance plans to improve or maintain performance levels.
• High level of emotional intelligence.
• Proficiency in at least one CRM system, Microsoft Office, and donor/relational database, as well as knowledge on building queries and running reports.
• Ability to work independently, while maintaining consistent and transparent communication with a team and leadership.
• Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
• Ability to learn new skills quickly and adapt to new challenges.
• Patience and ability to work effectively with grant applicants, corporate partners, AEAF Advisors, and internal partners. • General ability to perform the essential functions and overall physical and mental requirements of this position, including stamina to perform tasks over extended periods and ability to occasionally move about to accomplish tasks or move from one worksite and/or workstation to another