Front Desk Team Member (Part-Time)
Mood House offers the massage membership for high performers. This is a place where mental and physical wellbeing intersect – we help our members get to the next level in their health, careers and lives.
• Check in and check out clients for massage appointments and special events, providing exceptional customer service
• This role involves cleaning & laundry tasks during every shift. Must love things clean and organized!
• Facilitate infrared sauna sessions for clients and answer questions they may have.
• Answer calls and texts from clients – must be energized by multitasking.
• Become an expert at our booking software and membership program.
• Manage front desk retail sales (very limited selection).
• Must have strong verbal skills, with the ability to write polished client-facing communications.
• Must thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Must have weekend availability
• Competitive hourly wage
• W-2 Employment Status
• An inspiring, aesthetically pleasing work environment
• Infrared sauna access
• Employee discount on services
• Ample, free parking.
• Email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Front Desk Inquiry [your name]”.
• Your full name and phone number.
• Your resume (including all certifications and specialties).
• A brief description of why Mood House might be the right fit for you.
• Your work availability for scheduling purposes.