This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 1322 Carolyn Drive: $575,000
- Neighborhood: Commonwealth Park
- Realtor: Jessica Smith at The Redbud Group
- Features: Open layout, fenced-in yard, great deck, high ceilings, large walk-in closet.
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 2,155 square feet
Inventory in Charlotte is down more than 64% year-over-year. But there are still some gems out there, including these 5 homes that caught our eye this week.
Why we love it: This light-filled condo features an updated kitchen and bathrooms, cozy living room fireplace, and two spacious en-suites.
- Neighborhood: Dilworth
- Realtor: Victoria McHutchon at Home And Key Realty LLC
- Specs: 2 bed, 2 bath, 800 square feet
- Notable features: Walkable location, bright interior, fresh kitchen and baths.
Why we love it: From its bright blue door to the open-concept living and kitchen areas, there’s a lot to love about this updated ranch.
- Neighborhood: Plaza Shamrock
- Realtor: Jillian Hughes at Redfin Corporation
- Specs: 2 bed, 2 bath, 1,166 square feet
- Notable features: Newly remodeled, white kitchen, great bathrooms, fenced-in yard, charming patio.
Why we love it: Recently renovated, this Fourth Ward walkup is stunning, from the custom kitchen to the refinished hardwoods.
- Neighborhood: Fourth Ward
- Realtor: Sheryl Hallow at HM Properties
- Specs: 2 bed, 3 bath, 1,393 square feet
- Notable features: Entertainers’ layout, enviable kitchen, balcony, walkable location.
Why we love it: Old-school charm and tasteful, modern updates are abundant throughout this 1912 bungalow.
- Neighborhood: Elizabeth
- Realtor: Frank Warren at Helen Adams Realty
- Specs: 4 bed, 5 bath, 2,688 square feet
- Notable features: Stained glass, gracious front porch, thick moldings and trim, entertainers’ yard, updated kitchen and baths.
Why we love it: Dreaming of a modern farmhouse? This might do the trick with a welcoming front porch, light blue sliding barn doors, and craftsman-style cabinetry and doors.
- Neighborhood: SouthPark
- Realtor: Jason Gentry at Premier Sotheby’s International Realty
- Specs: 4 bed, 5 bath, 3,576 square feet
- Notable features: Spa-like baths, curb appeal, screened-in porch, dreamy owner’s suite.
Know of an interesting or unusual home listing in the Charlotte region? Tips/Scoops: email@example.com.