Growing Financial Advisory group in South End is seeking an Executive Assistant to support their CEO. The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to ensure office operations are completed efficiently and effectively.
Great location in South End just steps from your favorite spots!
• Manage e-mail and other communication flow with clients and prospects.
• Communicating to clients and prospects of behalf of advisors.
• Manage Investment Advisors’ calendars
• Initiate and respond to meeting invites
• Act as gate keeper to protect advisors and CEO’s time. Organizing and scheduling CEO content opportunities, including speeches, presentations, podcast appearances, TV & radio appearances, etc.
• Assign communication for financial advisors with clients and prospects.
• Create and present reports on communication and interaction with clients.
• Ensure all data is set up correctly in CRM system
• Complete paperwork including filling out documents, scanning, and follow up as needed.
• Arranging travel plans for the CEO when necessary.
• Ensure that quarterly billing is completed in a timely manner.
• Follow up on all tasks and communication to ensure everything has been completed.
• Effective time management and organization skills.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Must have demonstrated relationship management experience.
• Strong project management skills.
• Strong MS Office skills.
• Desire to be a part of a fast-paced growing company.
• Financial Services industry experience a plus
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.