Remote Commercial Marketing Manager
Are you looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world-class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Rentokil is a family of companies in North America. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world’s leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for strategic and tactical management of ongoing category marketing programs to build brand equity and drive business results that support Rentokil North America (RNA) and its subsidiary business. Programs include campaigns, trade shows, customer-facing events and programs; webinars, coordinating meetings, logistics and serving as a liaison for clients, agencies, associations and sponsorship functions. In this role, the Marketing Manager will focus on the objectives of building a cohesive messaging and market positioning strategy reflective of an industry leader, while consistently generating new high-quality marketing and sales leads. This role serves as a key point of contact for the category for internal teams; segment, creative, content, lead generation, events, and on-line functions, as well as the respective cross-functional teams within sales, operations, BI, product, and the larger organization.Work with web administrator closely to develop ecommerce and web site strategies that increase leads and ultimately sales
• Develop and manage content for various mediums to support lead generation, sales enablement, and brand leadership.
• Execute campaign materials needed to target top prospects.
• Develop materials and resources to encourage partnerships with customers.
• Manage evergreen content and re-purpose it into all appropriate formats and manage appropriate audience channels.
• Manage resources to ensure marketing asset and content library is up to date.
• Support executing email automation drip campaigns
• Feed relevant elements of the category strategies and market context to the internal managers: social, on-line, PR, content, lead generation, and local.
• Track trade pubs, industry news, and social media to leverage and respond to opportunities.
• Responsible for all aspects of trade show/event strategy success, including strategic direction, content direction, budget, and ROI reporting. May attend events as required.
• Engage with proper stakeholders to execute marketing plans. Key point of contact for internal customers for national category programs.
• Provide communications support to inform clients including general client communications, technology updates, crisis communication, etc.
• Write clear and concise for business-to-business operational communications and business-to-business marketing communications, including the C-suite
• Edit highly technical work and translate it to reach broad audiences.
• Hands-on involvement in a variety of marketing logistics.
• Responsible for tracking expenses against budget, and reporting return on investment regularly to the marketing director and finance department on fiscal status.
• Meet tight deadlines and fast-turnaround requests.
• Degree/Diploma Candidate Program of Study – Required
• Bachelor’s Degree Required – Required
• Marketing and Communications BA – Preferred
• 5+ years Marketing or Communications experience – Required
• 3 years Supervisor and/or Manager experience – Preferred
• Highly creative, autonomous, self-starter, problem solver.
• Able to think strategically and engage with proper stakeholders and colleagues
• Able to troubleshoot marketing and sales technology challenges
• Able to edit highly technical work and translate it to reach broad audiences
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and switch tasks quickly.
• Expert editorial knowledge and ability to ensure content and messaging adheres to established brand guidelines.
• General graphic design knowledge or understanding in order to work with a graphic design team.
• Knowledge of restaurant, supermarket/retail/convenience store verticals a plus.
• Expert understanding of brand management, brand positioning, awareness.
• Proficiency in UX and design best practices for print and digital channels.
• Proficiency in conversion rate optimization tactics and the ability to leverage campaign KPIs and foresight for maximum ROI.
• Knowledge of prominently known CRM platforms, Salesforce.com is a plus.
• Knowledge of prominently known marketing automation platforms, HubSpot is a plus.
• Advance knowledge of Google or Microsoft Office programs, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, especially in the area of custom template creation and design elements.
• Advance knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite Programs, specifically InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
• Advanced knowledge of prominent PPC platforms, including but not limited to: Google AdWords, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Bing.
This is a full-time position. While the Marketing Manager will report to an office,occasional travel to North America sites may be required. There may be overnight travel required.
Work Schedule: This job tends to have regular office hours but may have extended hours due to time-sensitive sales deadlines and time frames. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
Must possess a valid driver’s license