Stash Wealth is disrupting the financial services industry by focusing on the education and empowerment of HENRYs™ [High Earners, Not Rich Yet]. HENRYs are 20-30somethings who make good money and want more to show for it. We are looking for a Project Manager who is eager to propel us to become the #1 tech-enabled financial services firm for young professionals over the next 5 years.
We don’t half-ass anything.
• Manage the development of Stash Wealth’s proprietary software, liaising between CTO, CEO, UX, design, and development.
• Co-collaborate with the CEO on strategy, priorities, and timelines.
• Own software execution (design and development), balancing tech constraints and long-term product vision.
• Translate product vision, clarify requirements, and break down projects into executable tasks.
• Offer support, get questions answered, maintain momentum, and create a sense of urgency (when necessary).
• Lead research for 3rd party integrations.
• Coordinate usability tests and user research.
• 1-3 years of product or project management experience.
• Exceptional written communication skills and strong analytical aptitude.
• A fundamental understanding of software, design, and data analysis.
• Experience with mobile and web application design and development (preferred).
• A start-up mindset — no task is too big, or too small.
• A desire for ownership. You’re resourceful and have a “the day is over when the job is done” attitude.
• Comfort saying “I disagree with you, and here’s why…” and “I don’t know, but I will…”
What you’ll get:
• Full ownership of your work and satisfaction of seeing the direct impact your job has on the everyday lives of HENRYs.
• A dynamic, fast-paced environment unique to start-ups and fast-growth companies where no two days are the same.
• A small team that doesn’t work in silos. You will be exposed to all parts of the business.
• The support of an established company and leadership that cares about your personal growth and development.