Sales Development Representative
Ekos is a fast-moving Charlotte tech company on a mission to empower craft beer, wine, cider and other craft manufacturers all over the world to scale their businesses, streamline their processes, and optimize their teams. At Ekos, we work hard, think on our feet, embrace innovation and do good – because people’s livelihoods depend on us.
We are seeking a tech-savvy Sales Development Representative with a proven record of success in building pipeline and generating sales opportunities within a SaaS environment.
As a fast growing, VC-backed SaaS company, this sales position provides the opportunity for rapid growth, career development and is a key role within our Sales department. If you meet the below requirements, Ekos could be the place for you!
• Prospect, qualify, and develop a high volume of new business opportunities
• Leverage multiple outreach strategies (cold calling, email, social media, events, webinars) to proactively engage leads
• Achieve daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly KPI goals
• Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual Quota
• Manage lead cycle’s, pipeline, and introductory calls across outbound and inbound leads
• Work collaboratively with our sales team to help close new business
• Contribute to your career development through robust sales training
• Be a positive, supportive and collaborative member of our growing revenue department
• A minimum of 1-2+ years of sales experience selling a SaaS solution
• Successful track record of performing and executing a high volume of cold calls and email campaigns to generate sales qualified opportunities
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with decision-makers
• Positive attitude, highly motivated, coachable
• Desire to join a fast-paced and growing sales culture
• Goal-oriented and metric-driven with the ability to manage a high volume of tasks on a regular basis
• Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office and experience with a CRM, Salesforce is a plus
More about Ekos:
Culture matters at Ekos. We pay attention every day to our core values, and encourage all our team members to live them fully:
• Build authentic partnerships—We value integrity, relatability, and constructive communication.
• Boldly embrace innovation—We make a lasting impact by being curious, learning, moving fast, and iterating.
• Foster community—We create a collaborative environment by connecting passionate makers that use knowledge and experience to elevate others.
• Take ownership—Think big. Take calculated risks. Demand excellence.
• Be customer-centered—If our customers are successful, we are successful. We listen, identify the need, and develop solutions to produce results.
• Craft a balanced life—We stay energized by balancing our personal and professional lives in a healthy way.
Ekos Software, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.