Executive Assistant to the CEO
Qualified candidates for this integral role will have exceptional integrity, ability to handle highly sensitive information with confidentiality and discretion, excellent initiative, organizational skills, professionalism, verbal and written communication skills, and advanced proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as well as attention to detail, a positive attitude, ability to manage and prioritize a wide-variety of duties and deadlines critical to the efficient operation of the Company with minimal supervision. Must have flexibility to work extended hours as needed and be accessible after normal business hours.
• Calendar and meetings – Using advanced experience, oversees and coordinates complex meeting schedules. Ensures meeting details and logistics are effectively coordinated with communication of the same. Oversees Leadership, Executive, Board of Directors, Committee, and related virtual and in-person meetings with meal arrangements as applicable.
• Written communication – prepares advanced correspondence and presentations.
• Verbal communication – manages calls to CEO and communicates as requested to other team members on behalf of the CEO.
• Travel coordination – Books travel as needed for Company business travel.
• Expense report – Prepares expense reports for CEO and reconciles Company credit cards.
• Other administrative and support tasks – as assigned.
• Ability to establish business relationships with CEENTA team and external business contacts.
• Gain and utilize knowledge of company operations, policies, and departmental functions to proactively perform assigned duties with minimal direct supervision.
• Ability to diplomatically and constructively ensure objectives are met.
• Ability to obtain data needed to advance a specific objective or need.
• Ability to maintain effective interpersonal skills and adjust communication, tone, style, and interactions, as needed based on point of contact to ensure effective, respectful working relationships with all Company team members and external business contacts.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively regarding questions, goals, and needs.
• Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
• Able to identify and utilize resources within the business to obtain needed information and meet deliverables.
• Ability to maintain a positive, professional attitude in stressful situations.
• Ability to manage conflicting priorities that involve multiple internal team members and external business contacts.
• Advanced proficiency in MS Office: Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel.