Prepress Technician Specialist
The Prepress Technician Specialist will lead workflow development and automation initiatives utilizing Esko’s Automation Engine and Webcenter. The position requires technical skill coupled with curiosity, out-of-the-box thinking, and flexibility.
• Creation of templates for distributed marketing portal
• Analyze files and assess their suitability for printing on specified media for each project
• Troubleshoot and fix file issues, including alignment, color, clarity, grain as well as other image or typography problems.
• Create proofs for review, making needed adjustments in response to feedback
• Convert approved image files for use with digital printing equipment or physical plate preparation
• Handling data for direct mail
• Diverse, hands-on developer of production workflows
• Good command of file prep for a variety of RIPs using industry specific software.
• Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
• Working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator, PDF, PDF plug-ins, and Postscript files
• Facility with Macintosh and Windows platforms.
• Knowledge of Onyx, Image Print, EDI or similar processing systems
• Experience with packaging applications and Esko software
• Layout Assembly
• Ability to work well under pressure with time constraints
• Superior communication and interpersonal skills
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Plan
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• 401(k) Plan
• Short and Long Term Disability Coverage
• Employer Paid and Voluntary Life Insurance
• Supplemental insurance choices
• Earned Profitability Dividend