As a mutual company, with no investors or outside owners, New York Life is uniquely aligned with our clients’ interest and priorities. We had over 170 years of industry success. Some of our accolades include:
• A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and your clients
• #71 on Fortune 100 in 2019
• Most MDRT2 members in any United States Mutual company 2019
• Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA) as of 7/30/18
The Financial Professional position is a client-based role where you run your own practice, but have the support of a Fortune 100 company. As a Financial Professional with New York life you will guide individuals, families and businesses alike into the financial future they desire by utilizing our expansive insurance and financial product lines. You’ll help solidify your own future as well because you’ll have the opportunity to own your career, while being aligned with a company where hard work is valued and rewarded.
• 4-year College Degree
• Candidate must be an accomplished communicator with strong verbal and written skills
• Prior sales and/or business experience preferred
• Entrepreneurial mindset
• Strong desire to help others
It is also a plus if you have strong interpersonal management skills, are a self-starter, and capable of working individually as well as in a team environment
Training, development & benefits:
Our new, blended training and development program is designed to work with your schedule, and in this type of role, that can make all the difference. The multifaceted system includes:
• In conjunction with in office trainings, we’ve created a comprehensive and user-friendly learning experience within New York Life’s online portal system that is accessible anytime, anywhere and from any device. Learn when and how you want!
• You can read in full about all benefits1 for our Financial Professional role here: https://www.nylbenefits.com/agents
• We have Fast Track to Management opportunities for qualified professionals once established in the career.
• To apply contact Reema Totlani @ [email protected]
New York Life Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
SMRU 1799493 7/1/20
1Full-time agents and their dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance. New York Life reserves the right to terminate benefit plans at any time for any reason.
2MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. SOURCE: MDRT as of 7/1/2019