IT Field Technician
The Allen Tate Company seeks an IT Field Technician for our Administrative IT Department in Charlotte, NC.
Maintain, repair, and troubleshoot IT systems including Windows based servers and PC’s, printers and wireless networks for a number of real estate office locations. Much of the troubleshooting and support is done remotely from the Administrative Office in Charlotte, but frequent travel to Charlotte and Upstate SC area office locations will be required. Excellent customer service skills and some end-user training is required.
• Proficient in Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
• Proficient in Windows Server 2003, 2008 & 2012.
• Administration experience of MS Active Directory users & groups, policies and management concepts.
• Excellent skills in user IT infrastructure – Desktops, Laptops, Printers, Handhelds, Smartphone etc. Strong technical skills in Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems and business productivity applications i.e. MS-Office
• Strong troubleshooting skills. Has the ability to isolate the source to find out the root issue and not just resort to the path of least resistance.
• General understanding of Email protocols – IMAP, POP3, SMTP, TLS and SSL
• Proven Customer Service Skills.
• Ability to work with little supervision.
• Self-Directed for daily tasks, but knows to reach out for direction when needed.
• Resourceful problem solver
• Must have dependable transportation and be willing to travel from branch to branch when needed.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
• Minimum 3 years IT or Tech experience on a client/server network.
• Background and credit report inquiry required