Partnership Sales (Part Time)
RunCharlotte is the Queen City’s longest-running producer of health and fitness-focused events, including the Novant Health Charlotte Marathon. With more than 25 years in producing, promoting, timing, and scoring events of all types, RunCharlotte partnership models seek to create win-win opportunities that serve both our audience and partner brands.
The primary responsibility of this part-time Partnership Sales position is to connect potential partners with our local, healthy, and active audience.
A successful effort will result in:
• Developing a list of prospective partners.
• Performing due diligence research on prospective companies to ensure their mission and values align with those of RunCharlotte
• Reaching decision makers who can sign off on marketing investments.
• Collaborating with Marketing and Promotions to present compelling and creative strategies that will maximize exposure to our audience and create value for partners.
• Ensuring prospective partners are aware of multiple engagement opportunities, including digital assets, events, expos, etc.
• Renew agreements when they expire.
• Previous employment in sales or account management with a successful track record of converting prospects into customers, and/or previous B2B sales experience is preferred.
• Effective written, oral communication and presentation skills
• Experience in creating pitch decks in PowerPoint or InDesign
• Proven ability to build rapport with prospective and existing customers
• Must be self-motivated, organized, and possess effective time management skills
• Confidence in creating new relationships
• Knowledge of digital assets and audience value helpful, but not required
• Willingness to be an enthusiastic representative for the brand
• Ability to see partnerships from concept, to contract, through activation
Base monthly pay plus commission