This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 401 N. Church St. #104: $400,000
- Neighborhood: Uptown
- Realtor: Carley Brown at The Redbud Group
- Features: Nice kitchen, fireplace, Uptown location, spacious owner’s suite.
- Specs: 2 bed, 2 bath, 1,203 square feet
From a Fourth Ward condo with funky kitchen to an Elizabeth bungalow asking $685,000, these 6 homes caught our eye this week.
Why we love it: This two-bed has been updated with gorgeous black and white tile, a modern kitchen and spa-like bathrooms.
- Neighborhood: Fourth Ward
- Realtor: Bobby McDonald and Terry McDonald at eXp Realty LLC
- Specs: 2 bed, 2.5 bath, 1,228 square feet
- Notable features: Renovated in 2019, tiled fireplace, funky kitchen, exposed wood beams, charming Fourth Ward location.
Why we love it: This painted brick ranch has tons of beautiful updates, but the kitchen is the star of the show. From the shiplap range hood and island to the black herringbone tile backsplash, the details are a refreshing departure from the all white trend.
- Neighborhood: Ashley Park
- Realtor: Stephen Scott at Realty Dynamics Inc.
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,428 square feet
- Notable features: Welcoming front porch, wood back deck, shiplap accents, plank flooring.
Why we love it: This spacious townhouse has been stylishly outfitted with poppy paint colors, a gorgeous closet, and a full basement with plenty of room for entertaining.
- Neighborhood: SouthPark
- Realtor: Katie Harrison at Nestlewood Realty, LLC
- Specs: 3 bed, 4 bath, 3,086 square feet
- Notable features: Location, spacious layout, two-toned kitchen cabinetry, amazing closet.
Why we love it: From its curb appeal to the screened-in porch and paver patio, this classic Cotswold home is loaded with charm.
- Neighborhood: Cotswold
- Realtor: Mary Pell Lea Teden and Laurens Adams Threlkeld at Helen Adams Realty
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,766 square feet
- Notable features: Updated bathrooms, closet space, brick facade, paver patio, entertainers’ backyard.
Why we love it: Highlights include 1930s architectural charm, wallpaper accents, designer finishes and an outdoor fire pit area.
- Neighborhood: Elizabeth
- Realtor: Laina Kafiti at Cottingham Chalk
- Specs: 4 bed, 2 bath, 2,075 square feet
- Notable features: Adorable bungalow, 1930s character, bold accents, fabulous layout.
Why we love it: With its 1-acre well-manicured lot, white painted brick exterior, full en suites, and renovations by Sam Greeson, there’s a lot to love about this one.
- Neighborhood: Pellyn Wood
- Realtor: Charmaine Kolander at Helen Adams Realty
- Specs: 6 bed, 5 bath, 4,157 square feet
- Notable features: Renovation by Sam Greeson of Myer Greeson Paullin Benson, 1-acre lot, curb appeal
Know of an interesting or unusual home listing in the Charlotte region? Tips/Scoops: firstname.lastname@example.org.