We are a boutique residential real estate company located in Charlotte, NC. Our supportive atmosphere, agent camaraderie, and commitment to technology have contributed to our huge market share in Charlotte and beyond. We are a tech-savvy group, and we love what we do. We are currently hiring a LICENSED real estate assistant to be Transaction Coordinator for our agents and act as “concierge-level” customer experience to our clients and agents.
You have your real estate license (preferred) or are willing to get licensed. You are professional, responsible, self-motivated with a great can-do attitude, excellent people skills and phenomenal organizational skills. You are not afraid to pick up the phone and make a personal connection with clients. You can handle stressful situations with a smile on your face and can de-escalate situations quickly. You relish in the opportunity to build, implement and manage multiple systems. You are comfortable and confident interacting with clients and are effective at articulating and communicating with clarity. You have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality. Your follow-up skills are stellar with the ability to independently prioritize duties and responsibilities. You have a team mentality and are deeply committed to supporting our agents and growing their business. Ability to juggle many personalities and varying duties. Resourceful is your middle name.
• You will manage and oversee the entire contract-to-close process efficiently and effectively for all transactions.
• Coordination and scheduling of pre-inspections, measuring, photography and staging
• Preparing listings to launch in the MLS and maintenance of the listing as long as it’s live
• Obtaining surveys, disclosures, etc.
• Coordinating with lenders, title companies, inspectors and other vendors involved in the contract to close process
• Transaction management and making sure necessary documents are submitted to the office
• Keeping the agents informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
Hours and compensation:
• This position is Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 5 PM.
• Salary: $25 / hour + bonuses. MLS dues and fees covered.