We’re a marketing agency from a totally different planet. We’re an agency with a passionate team of dreamers, thinkers, and creators. Through thoughtful strategy, memorable design, and creative content, we help our clients share their stories with the world.
Established in 1996, Moonlight Creative is a locally-owned and award-winning creative agency. We’re looking for a designer who enjoys all aspects of branding from logo and identity development to website design.
• 4-year bachelor’s degree in design or similar
• 1-5 years design experience
• Love (and live by) Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
• Ability to effectively manage projects from concept to completion
• Proven experience designing for print and digital platforms (websites, social media posts, editorial layouts, logos, packaging, etc.)
• Strong layout and typography skills
• CMS Proficiency (WordPress)
• Experience editing/customizing WordPress themes (using page builders like Elementor)
• Understanding of UI/UX best practices
• Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Experience creating wireframes and high-fidelity mockups
Nice to have
• Email design and development
• Company-paid health coverage*
• Matching 401K plan*
• Flexible work schedule
• Dessert-friendly atmosphere
As a boutique creative agency, each of us brings additional unique skills and talents to the team. Besides being an awesome designer, tell us what else you bring to the table.
*This could be a full-time, part-time or freelance position. Option to work remotely.
Send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org