Mode is seeking a talented and passionate Designer with 3-5yrs experience to join our growing team. Our ideal candidate will have experience creating original work for a variety of brands and industry categories. They’ll also be collaborative, multi-talented, and driven to create exceptional design across mediums, including branding, print, digital, environmental, and social—telling brand-focused stories in unique and engaging ways.
The person in this role will be responsible for creating and executing original design concepts, along with maintaining the creative integrity, usability, and brand continuity for projects with existing visual standards. They will be collaborating closely with other members of the creative team, as well as account leaders, producers, developers, animators, and our in-house content team to execute deliverables large and small. They should be able to thoughtfully discuss their decision making, and also apply direction given by team leaders.
We will look to this person to bring their own creative perspective while welcoming collaboration and growth. They should expect to build on ideas through thoughtful conversations and critiques, ultimately producing a product that benefits from a diverse range of thinking.
If this sounds like you, we would love to chat.
• Developing design solutions from concept to completion for projects like identity design, printed collateral, digital experiences and more (all across various industries and categories).
• Contributing to advertising campaigns, social extensions, naming projects, production efforts, etc.
• Collaborating with Creative Directors, Art Directors, Copywriters and other Designers
• Working across agency teams to execute thoughtful creative (with account leads, producers, developers, animators, and our in-house content team)
• Contributing to a creative culture of inspiration, collaboration and openly sharing ideas
• 3-5 years of design experience in an agency environment or equivalent
• Ability to take on small and large projects and execute them at a high level both creatively and efficiently
• A strong portfolio showcasing a range of successful design solutions
• Ability and interest to work across a variety of mediums including, print, digital, social, and environmental
• Ability to verbally communicate ideas and concepts to a team
• A commitment to approach every project with enthusiasm, and a desire to make it exceptional
• Must be thoughtful, collaborative, and driven to create great work
• Must have experience and knowledge of the print production process, delivering press ready files for printing
• An understanding of current UI, digital standards and practices
• Working experience delivering web assets for development (Ideally Sketch)
• Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite and associated programs