Bar & Park Supervisor
Skiptown is on a mission to revolutionize the dog parent experience through a single, trusted brand and end-to-end platform. We are the pioneers of Skiptown, the place for pups and their people. Skiptown is the first-of-its kind, tech-infused, private, off-leash indoor/outdoor dog park, bar, and dog care facility.
The pet services industry is ready to be disrupted and we are leading the charge. Come join our team of dog lovers and help us change the world for the modern dog parent.
You are someone who loves people and wants to create an experience that humans and pups love. You are a self starter and you thrive in an environment where you have to think on your feet to solve problems for staff and guests. You are a night owl who doesn’t mind working weekends and you love dogs (obviously).
• Supervise the bar & park space while shifted
• Provide positive experience for human and canine customers
• Ensure all bar & social processes are adhered to
• Ensure the outdoor and indoor social space is well maintained and has appropriate social associate coverage
• Maintain high standards for bar service, organization and cleanliness
• Provide performance feedback for bartenders and social staff on shift to improve productivity
• Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
• Maintain compliance with beverage regulations
• Complete opening prep work and closing tasks
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1+ year supervisory experience
• Availability to work evenings and weekends
• Strong work ethic and integrity
• Comfort working in an environment with off-leash dogs
• This role is based in Charlotte, NC
• Skiptown offers a competitive compensation package, including medical, dental, and vision benefits