Inside Sales Representative
At Reliance First Capital our goal is to help homeowners and prospective homeowners receive the right mortgage for their specific financial goals. We achieve this by customizing home loan programs that match each of our client’s unique needs and situation.
Compensation and benefits:
• 36k base salary plus uncapped commission (top performers clear $200k, top 20% clear $100k, and the average income is $80-$85k).
• Paid training.
• Additional performance incentives such as higher commission payout, company trips, and more.
• A gateway into a lucrative and stable career.
• Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, long term disability, and 401k.
What we’re looking for:
• Passionate people with strong interpersonal skills and an ability to connect with people.
• Money motivated people who enjoy helping people in order to realize a high earning potential.
• Career oriented individuals who are looking for long term employment in a stable industry with a stable employer.
Reliance First Capital, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, any other characteristic protected by law.