Director of Client Success
Tech Talent South, (TTS), is a woman-owned tech recruitment, training, and staffing company that believes in the power of matching companies to the best talent. We’re proud to say that we support startups to Fortune 500 organizations with our unique ability to transform the hiring process for our partners – cutting employer recruiting costs and the hiring timeline. We’re consistently voted one of the best coding schools globally and have been recognized as second in the nation for women on LinkedIn.
The Director of Client Success is responsible for cultivating and maintaining strong relationships with our network of clients, including Fortune 500 partners, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and recognition of ROI, leading to strong renewals and growth opportunities. As a partner to our clients, you will work cross-functionally across the Marketing, Product, Finance, and Operations teams at Tech Talent South to ensure our services are delivered successfully, deliver insights and reporting, and identify new opportunities to support client goals.
You have experience building deep partnerships and are adept at using data to communicate the value of a product to different stakeholders and audiences. You’ll have previously worked with stakeholders in highly matrixed environments and have experience driving results across enterprise organizations. You’re organized and are comfortable juggling multiple projects and priorities in a fast-moving environment.
If you’re a self-starter, who thrives in a fast-paced environment, building and maintaining relationships, while collaborating with a diverse team of talented individuals, we would love to talk to you.
• Be the primary liaison to our network of corporate clients, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 partners.
• Work with Senior Level clients of large companies in a client service role while identifying opportunities to improve the role and client experience
• Team up with other service professionals to handle the most difficult situations to ensure we deliver significant value to clients
• Demonstrate ability to influence and problem solve with senior-level clients
• Responsible for solving sophisticated and complex business problems by applying logic to large client projects and develop creative approaches to solve those tough client problems leveraging the entire breadth of TTS resources
• In addition to these complex job duties, conducts effective value discussions with clients, investigates opportunities to provide more value, and studies growth and retention opportunities
• Plays extensive leadership role across several accounts, coordinates delivery to maximize client value and ease delivery demands on Sales and Product teams.
• Works closely with Sales, Finance, and Product teams on meeting client deliverables
• 3+ years of professional experience managing enterprise client relationships
• Proven track record of success fueled by a passion for delivering value to clients
• Exceptional ability to build cross-functional business partnerships
• The ability to adapt quickly to the evolving needs of a high-growth business and create pragmatic and innovative solutions to complex business problems
• The ability to be highly flexible in adapting to the needs of the team and organization
• Exceptional communication, collaboration, prioritization, problem-solving, critical thinking, and influencing skills
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. TTS is a place where everyone can grow – it’s at the core of who we are. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day and believe you can make a strong contribution to the success of TTS.
• Reward & Recognition: A competitive compensation program plus a boss and team who take every win seriously – and celebrate with you!
• Learning & Development: This is not your run of the mill desk job – your personal development is important to us. You can expect to learn from experienced professionals and shape the future of the company with your expertise.
• An Awesome Team: Our team is our secret sauce. From our slack channels to scavenger hunts to startup crawls (when we’re not in a pandemic, of course) – there is always something to look forward to. We hire the best and brightest and are constantly finding ways to have fun with each other and make each other better personally and professionally.
• A Career Path: With TTS, you are not a cog in the wheel. Your contribution to our team is invaluable. We’re big on empowering people and can offer you the opportunity to fast-track your progression through a company that is growing at scale and with speed. Not to mention (humble brag) we’re nationally recognized and award-winning.