Accounts Payable Specialist
The U.S. National Whitewater Center (USNWC) is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist. Accounts Payable Specialist is a full-time, benefits-eligible position and reports to the Controller.
• Perform all aspects of the Accounts Payable cycle: coding, entry, routing for approval, review, payment, filing, and inquiry
• Reconcile vendor statements
• Perform additional Finance Department duties as needed
• Be available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays occasionally as needed
• Experience with Accounts Payable preferred, approximately 2+ years
• Technology skills including Microsoft Office Suite and QuickBooks software
• Attention to detail, accuracy, and self-review
• Ability to organize and prioritize duties to meet deadlines
• Ability to work independently and solve problems
• Positive attitude and ability to work collaboratively with Finance team and others
• Bachelors or Associate degree in Business or similar area preferred
• Full-time, Year Round
• Financial Controller
• Facility Access
• Staff Discount Program
• Health, Dental, Vision
• Flexible Spending Account
• Paid Time Off
The USNWC is rooted in the belief that the active, outdoor lifestyle is for everyone. We are a team whose culture and work environment are dedicated to providing real engagement through authentic experiences. By promoting an active, outdoor lifestyle, we build community and opportunities for people to come together. Finance professionals at the USNWC work to advance Whitewater’s mission, cultural goals, and brand communication. These positions support all employees and facilitate guest touchpoints both on‐site and externally.
The U.S. National Whitewater Center (USNWC) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, the USNWC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
NOTICE: Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. The USNWC is an employer who participates in the E-Verify program.