With the vaccine rollout gaining steam and a few shots of nice weather this past week, I’m sure some of y’all are like me and daydreaming now about getting away.
Finding cheap flights was a side passion of mine before the pandemic. Once I booked a round-trip flight from Baltimore to Jerusalem for $249. I figured I’d spread the cheap flights ideas love around, for anyone who’s itching to travel again once it’s safe to do so.
Here are 5 deals, available right now:
(1) $212: CLT to Denver, Colorado from Dec. 11-15.
- Nonstop flights with Frontier Airlines (it’s really not that bad!).
- Outside of Frontier, roundtrip flights are typically $300+.
(2) $244: CLT to San Francisco throughout the rest of 2021.
- Nonstop with American.
(3) $345: CLT to Mexico City, Mexico from Oct. 6-13.
- 1 stop in Guadalajara with Volaris.
- Normally $500+.
(4) $524: RDU to Tokyo, Japan from Sept. 17-26.
- Drive up to the Triangle to save over $500 — the CLT to Tokyo flights are typically $1,100+.
- 1 stop with American.
(5) $780: CLT to London Gatwick Airport from June 8-15.
- 2 stops with JetBlue to save about $300.
Be safe: Yes, tickets are really cheap right now, but consider booking something further out versus Tampa for spring break.
Editor’s note: Flight prices change constantly. These prices were what was available at 8pm on March 2.