Wyndham Capital Mortgage (WCM), founded in 2001, is a Fintech Mortgage Lender headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. Our cultural belief is to empower our team members to enrich their lives and careers while working with modern technology, robotics, and automation to eliminate repetitive work and leverage our employee’s human potential and highest-value work. At Wyndham Capital, we intend to facilitate a greater sense of purpose in our jobs and lives. Your involvement will translate directly to continuous improvement in our systems, processes, and customer experience. We believe your experience at WCM will catapult your career growth and nurture your life’s journey.
• Audit closed loan packages for submission to various investors to meet delivery deadlines
• Check investor sites daily for purchase advice or deficiencies
• Review any deficiencies requested by investor and work to resolve
• Request and submit all deficiencies to clear loan for purchase within average turn time goals
• Provide stellar service for all customers – internal and external
• Maintain a pipeline of 40 loans a month on average
• Other duties as assigned by Manager
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Basic understanding of mortgage documentation preferred
• Conventional, FHA and VA experience a plus
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent written and oral communication skills mandatory
• Ability to work independently, multitask and prioritize to meet deadlines
• Strives to provide +1 Service to ensure success, to both internal teams and external clients
• Has the upmost integrity, period.
• Is naturally curious – you enjoy seeking out and applying new things in your job
• Knows how to make smart, informed decisions
• Has passion for your job and positive energy that is infectious!
• Cares about your work and performance, and you want to provide impact across the organization
• At times, can be innovative and not afraid to bring big thinking and ideas to the table
• Is able to deliver influential communication to others
• Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
• Paid Time Off
• Employee Assistance Programs
• Pre-tax health spending account (HSA)
• 401(k) plan (with company match)
• Company provided life insurance
• Pet Insurance
• 8 hours of Volunteer Time Off
• Employee discounts (fitness, phone)
• Wellness events