Berkeley Capital Advisors is a retail investment brokerage firm with offices in Charlotte, Asheville, Nashville, and Los Angeles. We are seeking an experienced, creative Graphic Designer to join our Charlotte based team. The graphic designer will be responsible for designing and maintaining a broad range of marketing materials relating to the company’s pipeline of current listings. This is a great opportunity to join a growing team with a lively culture.
• Lead and execute the production of our offering memorandums (long editorial style documents)
• Edit photos (for use in offering memorandums)
• Assisting in the design of miscellaneous projects (ie conference invitations, property flyers, etc)
• Coordination with professional printers and photographers
• General help with other miscellaneous tasks
• Hands on knowledge in designing with the Adobe Suite (InDesign and Photoshop skills are a MUST)
• An eye for topography (proper kerning, leading, etc.)
• Detail oriented and well organized
• Ability to follow style guides, instructions, and critical feedback
• Ability to multi-task is a necessity
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
PLEASE NOTE: This position is not intended for someone who is looking to reinvent the wheel on a daily basis, as we are using a pre-designed template to plug and chug information. While you will have the opportunity to create your own content, the bulk of the work will be done within a pre-formatted InDesign template.
Submit resume to Rad von Werssowetz – email@example.com