This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 2521 Gallery Drive: $260,400
- Neighborhood: Denver, NC
- Realtor: Rym Saka
- Features: Built in 2017, bright, neutral finishes, white open kitchen, private patio.
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1,619 square feet
Why we love it: This three-bed cottage was built in 2003 and features gorgeous tile in the kitchen and bathrooms, great walk-on closets, cozy living room fireplace and outdoor entertaining space.
- Neighborhood: Shannon Park
- Realtor: George Karres at RE/MAX Executive
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,521 square feet
- Notable features: Fenced-in yard, patio, renovated kitchen, fresh interior.
Why we love it: Everything, from the driveway to the backyard, has been updated on this one. I especially love the open layout, and tasteful neutral finishes.
- Neighborhood: Plaza-Shamrock
- Realtor: Chad Meredith at Engel & Völkers Uptown Charlotte
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,081 square feet
- Notable features: New cabinets and quartz countertops in the kitchen, hardwoods, back deck, remodeled bathrooms.
Why we love it: This house has a funky exterior, surrounded by 1.1 wooded acres, and a serene newly updated interior.
- Neighborhood: Huntingtowne Farms
- Realtor: Andy Smith at Helen Adams Realty
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1,719 square feet
- Notable features: 1.1. acres, designed by Alan Gilstrap, fully renovated.
Why we love it: This house has been tastefully upgraded, and the layout is dreamy. I love that most of the entertaining/living space is on one floor, and then there’s a finished basement with a built-in desk area. It would be a great home office/gym/school space.
- Neighborhood: Mountainbrook
- Realtor: Josh Butler at Keller Williams South Park
- Specs: 5 bed, 3 bath, 2,983 square feet
- Notable features: Upgrades throughout, modern fireplace, fabulous layout (especially if your household is still mostly at home).
Why we love it: I have a new dream house every week, and this one wins right now. I love the Tudor style, scale, classic cozy interior and paver patio with a built-in fire pit.
- Neighborhood: Myers Park
- Realtor: Kristen Bernard and Chris Gaster at Keller Williams South Park
- Specs: 3 bed, 3 bath, 2,639 square feet
- Notable features: Curb appeal, updated primary suite, crown molding, classic charm, fire pit.
Know of an interesting house or listing? Tips/scoops [email protected].