Cloverhound is a telecommunications, software product, and services company with offices in Charlotte and Denver. We specialize in the custom development, integration, installation, and configuration of Cisco Systems products including Webex, Contact Center, Unified Communications, and more. We are a growing company with passionate employees who make Cloverhound a great place to work. We are proud to offer a health insurance reimbursement, 401K matching, paid time off, charitable contribution matching, flexible work from home options, and a fun work environment in Downtown Denver, CO and South End Charlotte, NC.
Some of our Key Products Include:
• A web-based video appointment application currently powering virtual meetings for court systems and hospital systems nationwide.
• A large-scale cloud voice dialer system powering automated voice notifications for a large US utility company
• A cloud application monitoring suite purpose-built for Cisco’s Contact Center and telephony technology
We are seeking an organized, self-starting individual to join Cloverhound as an Operations Assistant in our Charlotte, NC office. As part of our operations team, you will collaborate with multiple team members, leaders, and stakeholders; participating wherever necessary to ensure smooth, efficient operations. Our ideal candidate has a wide range of applicable skills, from excellent verbal and written communication skills to strong computer proficiency with office productivity suites and the ability to learn new programs quickly. In this role, you may juggle multiple projects or requests simultaneously, necessitating time management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills. You should have a thorough knowledge of our product and service offerings, and prior administrative experience is a strong plus.
We currently utilize programs like Zenefits, Xero, Timely, Jira, and Basecamp that all contribute to our daily operations. Documented and successful experience using these programs is a plus but not required.
• Assist executive management team by navigating schedules and setting up meetings as needed
• Work closely with the Operations VP to oversee daily business operations
• Assisting with HR management, recruitment, and on-boarding processes
• Responsible for helping enforce company policies and procedures within the office(s)
• Manage time tracking for projects, billing, and invoicing
• Review documents, powerpoints, meeting attendance and minutes, and other administrative paperwork as needed
• Liaise with different departments to improve performance and work efficiency
• Attending to any requested correspondence and emails by customers, clients and contractors
• Perform general office administrative and clerical duties
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred or High School Diploma with 1 – 4 years experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in a business work environment preferred, including internships
• Strong business acumen
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to learn new programs quickly
• An eye for attention to detail
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Exceptional analytical skills to sift through high volumes of data and information
• “No task too small or too big to take on” type of attitude
• Ability to work sitting down in front of a computer for long hours every day
• Knowledge of the IT industry is a plus
Cloverhound is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made based on business needs and job requirements without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. Applicants of all ages are encouraged to apply. We’re an open-minded meritocracy and if that sounds like a place where you want to work, we want you.
Email your resume in PDF format to email@example.com with the subject line “Cloverhound Operations Assistant” and tell us where you heard about the job and why you would be a good fit. Candidates that do not follow these instructions will not be considered.