FlexCare Medical Staffing, one of the leading Travel Healthcare Staffing Agencies in the Nation, was founded in 2006 to help address the chronic staffing issues present at many healthcare facilities around the country. FlexCare has steadily and organically grown into the top-rated travel nurse company in the country. FlexCare was recognized as one of the Best Places to Work for 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019 by the Sacramento Business Journal and was named a Best Staffing Company to Work For by the S.I.A. for 2017 and 2018.
We’re always looking for highly motivated, talented individuals who care about what they do, never stop trying to achieve success and are looking for a company with exceptional growth potential.
Currently, we’re looking for full-time an Account Manager to join our Travel Nursing Division at our newest and rapidly growing Charlotte office!
Our Account Managers work with our Recruitment Team and their assigned clients to identify, present and hire qualified candidates for contract positions throughout the Nation.
Account Managers are responsible for being the liaison between the Client and our Recruitment Teams. This responsibility requires, but is not limited to the following: establishing yourself as an “expert” to our Clients while building/maintaining partnerships with our Clients.
• Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to assigned accounts.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with client account representatives.
• Ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to accounts needs and objectives.
• Clearly communicate the progress of monthly and quarterly initiatives to Leadership Team.
• Forecast and track key account metrics.
• Manage all aspects of account management including: calling accounts, job order management, candidate submissions, and assignment confirmations.
• Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
• College degree or equivalent experience required.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a full-time, Account Management role and B2B experience required.
• Strong relationship building skills.
• Stellar interpersonal skills.
• Previous Salesforce experience highly desired.
• Strong ability to multi-task and shift gears as business dictates.
• Possess strong organization skills and be very detail oriented.
• Ability to work collaboratively with all departments as well as function independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to thrive under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Be available as needed before/after typical office hours.
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Possess excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
• Strong computer skills required as well as proficiency with Microsoft Office.
• Have a desire to learn and advance in a fast-paced sales environment and be capable of regularly using good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements.
• Be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including Executive and C-Level.
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on account needs.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to detail.
Compensation and benefits:
• Competitive compensation plan including base salary plus tiered and uncapped commission plan.
• Excellent opportunity for career advancement in a rapidly growing environment.
• Health Insurance including medical, dental and vision, NO waiting period.
• Flexible Spending Account & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account.
• 401K with employer matching.
• Access to continuous training and development through FlexCare University, our Professional Development Program which includes full access to LinkedIn Learning.
• Annual time-off allowance for volunteer work.
• Team building and celebratory events.