Inbound Marketing Manager
Boardroom Insiders — a fast-growing, fast-paced B2B SaaS startup based just south of Charlotte, N.C. — is seeking a talented HubSpot digital marketer ready to join our growing team.
You will work in a collaborative marketing environment closely aligned with sales. Yes, marketing and sales working together in unison. It DOES exist! The right candidate will be a data-driven inbound marketer to help own the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, with the help of sales leadership.
You will help manage and maximize our HubSpot environment in conjunction with targeted digital marketing campaigns, social media strategy (platforms include Youtube, Twitter, and LinkedIn), webinars, podcasts, and even a few virtual events.
Just about everything HubSpot
• Building and monitoring HubSpot campaigns
• Hubspot engineering, including workflows and sequences
• Reporting, analytics, and measuring campaign KPIs
• Experience with HubSpot Services: Marketing Hub Pro, Sales Hub Pro, and CMS
• Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
• Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
• Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
• Manage HubSpot web development and design, including modifications, updates, and content.
• Assist with developing/designing marketing assets and sales collateral as needed.
• Work with existing HubSpot Partners and Contractors on specialty and strategic projects as needed.
• Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
• Experience and desire to utilize project management software and agile scrum methodology to keep projects on schedule and on budget.
• Self-motivation, self-awareness, self-discipline, self-improvement, good judgment, positive energy, and a willingness to help others.
• Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to make informed decisions.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience in Marketing or Design
• HubSpot experience and/or certifications
• Google Analytics experience
• SEO experience and knowledge of best practices
• Bonus: HTML/CSS and Adobe Creative Suite skills (Graphic Design Skills)
• Team-oriented mindset
• Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
• Task-completing mindset and a boatload of personal accountability
• A positive, upbeat attitude