Inbound Marketing Specialist
Boardroom Insiders — a fast-growing, fast-paced B2B SaaS startup based in Fort Mill — is seeking an Inbound Marketing Specialist to join the team.
The Inbound Marketing Specialist will work in a collaborative marketing environment closely aligned with sales. Yes, marketing and sales working together in unison. It DOES exist!
This position is expected to provide the team with the feedback and assistance they need to produce deliverables that meet Boardroom Insiders’ high standards. These deliverables may range from blog posts to ebooks, white papers, infographics, case studies, articles, emails, ad campaigns, sales collateral, landing pages, video, and more.
A large focus of this position will be to help maintain many aspects of our HubSpot portal, but it may also include working on targeted marketing campaigns, social media including Youtube, Google, and LinkedIn environments, webinar platforms, email marketing, virtual events, and more.
• Brainstorming and proposing new ideas for inbound marketing campaigns that leverage SEO, social media, inbound marketing, email campaigns, and events to grow customer acquisition
• Measuring the effectiveness of HubSpot campaigns against agreed-upon key performance indicators (KPIs)
• Monitoring website analytics and using that data to improve campaigns
• Building, tracking, and monitoring HubSpot campaigns
• Hubspot engineering, including workflows and sequences
• Basic reporting and analytics
• Web development and design, including modifications, updates, and content
• Develop lead nurturing strategies
• Develop marketing assets, collateral, and sales toolkits
• Help manage social media initiatives
• Graphic design (using Adobe Suite)
• Hands-on HubSpot experience is strongly preferred. (Any HubSpot Software Certification is a huge bonus.)
• Knowledge of SEO best practices
• Basic knowledge of HTML
• Experience with Google Analytics
• Proficiency with Adobe Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premier (or other video editing software)
• Working knowledge of Google Suite and video conferencing technology
• Experience and desire to use project management software and agile scrum methodology
• Enjoy staying current with inbound marketing and sales strategies, best practices, and associated resources
• Provide actionable guidance and feedback to a creative team of writers and designers.
• Keep projects on schedule and on budget.
• Self-motivation, self-awareness, self-discipline, self-improvement, good judgment, positive energy, and a willingness to help others.
• Superior communication skills
• Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Team-oriented mindset
• Positive, upbeat attitude
• Task-completing mindset and a boatload of personal accountability