Outside Sales Manager
More than a century old, Fortuny remains the highly esteemed Venetian textile company founded by noted artist, inventor, textile, and fashion designer, Mariano Fortuny. Under the management of the Riad family for nearly 30 years, Fortuny continues to be infused with the spirit of its founder. Fortuny’s textiles are still produced on the island of Giudecca in Venice, in the same factory, on the same machines, using the same secret process and techniques handed down from generation to generation for a century. Just as Mariano Fortuny used his love of innovation and respect for tradition to inspire his creativity, today Fortuny continues to be a pioneer in the world of design and technology.
Fortuny is seeking an experienced outside sales manager to join our team. An exciting opportunity to join the most prestigious brand in the industry. This isn’t just your basic interior design sales position – our salespeople are treated like rockstars. We are on the cutting edge of sales strategies and will provide you with your own dedicated concierge to support you, by prospecting new business, managing your calendar, and setting appointments all on your behalf. If you are seeking a sales position at a growing, exciting, and passionate company – please apply today.
• Use consultative sales to close business meeting the company’s objectives
• Giving engaging, expert, interesting presentations of fine fabrics and lighting
• Build and maintain long-lasting relationships with the country’s top interior designers and architects
• Travel locally and nationally to meet with designers at their locations
• Organizing your pipeline to ensure customers are getting extraordinary support and service
• Staying current on the interior design industry and the latest sales techniques and trends
• 5+ years outside sales experience in either Interior design or luxury sales preferred
• Proven ability to work independently as well as with a group
• Passionate about the arts, fashion, architecture, and design
• Experience with CRM tools such as SalesForce and HubSpot
• A global taste-maker who appreciates the best of the good life
• Passionate about the cutting edge of sales management and technology
• Organized, punctual, meticulous, and elegant
• Great charisma, showmanship, and salesmanship
• Competitive salary
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• 401k program
Fortuny is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants regardless of color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, actual or presumed belonging to an ethnic group, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.