• Desire to learn, maintain, and provide product knowledge to guide customers to the appropriate Hemp products including features, benefits, and overall value
• Responsible for sales and positive customer experience
• Ability to learn and use Point of Sale (POS) system
• Correct cash handling and discount application
• Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Ability to learn about hemp products and therapies in order to assist customers
• Knowledge of basic computer skills, Point of Sale software, and cash handling procedures
• Not required, but knowledge of Canva, Shopify, and Square software a plus
• Possess a fun attitude and strong work ethic
• Exhibit a strong attention to detail and possess a team player mentality
• Must maintain regular, consistent and punctual attendance in accordance with assigned schedule and time off policies
• Maintain a clean and tidy work and retail space
• Must be capable of lifting 30 pounds without issues
• Present a professional, tidy appearance and good personal hygiene
• Schedule needs to be flexible. Kanna is open 7 days per week between the hours of 10:30am-10pm.
• Candidates must have 2 yrs customer service experience, be familiar with Hemp/Cannabis products, be personable, professional, and have a positive attitude.
• Candidates must be 21+
This is an incredible opportunity to join a great team, be part of an expanding business, and really excel within the CBD/Cannabis space!
Part-time (30 hours/week), includes weekends and evenings
$13.00-$15.00 per hour plus tips
• Employee discount
• Flexible schedule
• Personal protective equipment provided or required
• Social distancing guidelines in place
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Please submit your resume (may include picture if you would like), a paragraph on why you would be a great fit for Kanna, and 3 professional references we may contact (with at least one being in the last 6-12 months). Mindy@kannacbd.org for resume submission. Interviews will be scheduled early next week.