Responsible for creating, publishing, and distributing engaging content to CLT Alliance investors, site selection consultants, C-Suite and Commercial Real Estate executives across all CLT Alliance owned platforms including website, e-newsletters and other platforms as needed. Content demonstrates we understand their needs, builds trust, and ensures the CLT Alliance is seen as a thought leader that will solve relevant challenges for the Charlotte Region. This is a shared position between CLT Alliance and a partner organization.
• Support Director of Communications and Art Director in developing, organizing, and creating insightful, relevant, and useful content for the CLT Alliance target audiences. This role will help reinforce our unique value proposition across all CLT Alliance owned and shared platforms including social media, e-newsletters, podcast and website
• Build and manage a dynamic content calendar that supports the CLT Alliance’s key
messages while providing value to CLT Alliance target audiences.
• Maintain the voice of the organization across all CLT Alliance platforms, by consistently
produce quality content, and engaging and informing CLT Alliance target audiences.
• Write articles for e-newsletter, social platforms and website on topics that are relevant
to the CLT Alliance audiences, optimizing content for SEO where appropriate.
• Develop monthly reports using social media analysis tools as well as Google Analytics,
share results with CLT Alliance staff; provide recommendations for improvements.
• Collaborate with internal and external teams to produce relevant content
• Support Art Director in the design, development, and production of CLT Alliance
materials that support the organization brand.
• Key contact for social media agency, managing their day-to-day support of all our social
media platforms and their successful execution of our social media strategy.
• Serve as a key member of the Marketing and Communications team to assist with
content, scripting, video, photography, and other needs.
• Handle other requests and projects that may be assigned by the CMCO, Director of
Communications and Art Director.
• BA/BS degree with at least three years of work experience in a similar role either
working for an organization or freelancing.
• Experience in producing digital content as well as knowledge of our four key social
media platforms in order of importance: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
• Understanding of how to use different types and various forms of content to support
their respective platforms.
• Dual-minded approach: Highly creative and excellent writer but also process driven,
can think scale and rely on data to make decisions.
• Proficiency with Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
• Proficiency with Canva or other social media creation programs
• Experience in implementing SEO strategies, Google Analytics, HTML
• Excellent writer, thought leader, strong initiative
Bi-yearly review with CMCO and Director of Communications
Salary commensurate with experience; eligible incentive structure based on individual, team, and organizational performance metrics.
The Charlotte Regional Business Alliance champions, serves and works to unite a region compromised of people from all walks of life. We honor diversity, inclusion, and equity internally and externally. We are committed to advancing economic opportunity and prosperity for all across the Charlotte Region.
Please download and complete the application, forward with cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org