This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 2314 Rachelwood Drive: $287,900
- Neighborhood: Ayrsley
- Realtor: Rym Saka (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Features: Spacious living area, tons of kitchen space, private deck, community pool and amenities
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 full & 2 half bath, 2,178 square feet
From a two-story townhouse for $285K to a mid-century modern home in Mountainbrook, there’s a little something for everyone on this list.
Why we love it: This two-story townhouse features gorgeous floors, a cozy living room fireplace, fresh bright interior and a spacious walk-in closet.
- Neighborhood: Fourth Ward
- Realtor: Verria Hairston at Opendoor Brokerage LLC
- Specs: 2 bed, 2.5 bath, 973 square feet
- Notable features: Location, granite counters, bright interior, under $300K price point
Why we love it: Built in the 1960s, this mid-century modern home features a custom kitchen, a huge outdoor entertaining area, and a large bedroom with a climbing wall.
- Neighborhood: Mountainbrook
- Realtor: Joan Hoffman at Allen Tate SouthPark
- Specs: 5 bed, 3 bath, 3,548 square feet
- Notable features: Custom finishes throughout, stunning kitchen, large windows, funky light fixtures
Why we love it: This house checks every box on my list: ranch layout, neutral kitchen with marble counters, updated bathrooms, and a paver patio with room for a fire pit.
- Neighborhood: Providence Park
- Realtor: Laurens Adams Threlkeld at Helen Adams Realty
- Specs: 4 bed, 3 bath, 2,618 square feet
- Notable features: Sprawling layout, enviable owner’s suite, gorgeous tile throughout, modern light fixtures, transitional design.
Why we love it: From the charming curb appeal to the outdoor entertaining area, there’s a lot to love about this Chantilly brick cottage.
- Neighborhood: Chantilly
- Realtor: Chip Jetton at Cottingham Chalk
- Specs: 4 bed, 3 bath, 2,834 square feet
- Notable features: Nice kitchen, thick moldings, screened-in porch, tons of extra storage
Why we love it: Highlights of this classic brick beauty include a sleek modern kitchen, gorgeous built-ins, shiplap fireplace, and an outdoor living area.
- Neighborhood: Dilworth
- Realtor: Stevee Baskerville at Dickens Mitchener & Associates Inc.
- Specs: 5 bed, 4.5 bath, 4,626 square feet
- Notable features: Open living area, tree-lined street, stylish powder room, huge owner’s suite
All photos are from their respective online listings. Know of an interesting or unusual home listing in the Charlotte region? Tips/Scoops: email@example.com.