Digital Marketing Director
E-dreamz (edreamz.com) is a premier digital agency headquartered in Charlotte, NC. E-dreamz has more than 22 years of experience providing digital solutions to clients regional and nationwide. We are experts in B2B and B2C web development and digital marketing, with a focus on partnership-oriented, full-service client relationships.
The Digital Marketing Director is responsible for defining and driving the digital marketing strategy across all of E-dreamz’s accounts. The successful candidate will possess a track record of leading multiple, concurrent digital marketing plans and campaigns in a fast-paced, high growth environment. The ideal candidate must have a strong customer focus and command of how to navigate and execute digital marketing strategies for both B2B and B2C websites and will understand how to create value for both our agency and our clients. You must have a proven track record of influencing stakeholders and working closely with cross-functional teams to push through barriers and drive fast and effective solutions.
• Design comprehensive plans and execute digital marketing tactics across channels to drive growth and yield measurable gains
• Drive lead generation activities through SEO, content optimization, lead nurturing, paid ad management, email marketing and content creation.
• Actively partner with client stakeholders to devise and enhance existing marketing strategies
• Ensure the establishment of best practices and standard operating procedures to continuously improve E-dreamz’s overall marketing services
• Collaborate with operations and development leadership to steer company focus and forward-looking business plans.
• Mentor, train and manage junior staff members to ensure cohesiveness of action across all functional areas of the marketing team.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• 10+ years related working experiences, among which 5+ years Digital Marketing leadership experience in agency environments with a proven record of developing high impact solutions that yield measurable results.
• Deep-level familiarity with best-in-class data-harvesting and analytics tools
• Deep-level familiarity with website CMS tools and content editors
• Comfort managing high-pressure, results-oriented marketing campaigns
• Experience with leading digital marketing and commerce technology stacks
• In-depth understanding of Marketing / IT processes and operating models
• Fluency in emerging digital practices
• Ability to lead through the design/build of business processes and customer facing systems and experiences
• Significant experience advising on best practices and innovative approaches, quickly deriving clear priorities from leadership discussions, planning and delivering
• Significant experience managing stakeholders under tight timelines across multiple projects
• Significant leadership experience in agency environments
• A strong aptitude and interest in data-driven decision making and driving continuous improvement
• Strong presentation skills and executive presence
Send resume to email@example.com