Leaderboard Branding is a global brand consultancy comprised of seasoned industry leaders. We are committed to delivering world-class strategic insight, guidance and creativity to drive branding success. Leaderboard is seeking passionate, talented people, excited about learning about branding, to be cultivated into significant contributors to our company and to the future of the branding industry.
Leaderboard Branding was built with a better way in mind. We partner with clients to give them the freedom to explore what their brands could be. Learn more at leaderboardbranding.com.
• Build client deliverables from each of Leaderboard’s key areas of expertise
• Track and create meeting notes and next step reports
• Support Leaderboard client teams on project related tasks and deliverables
• Contribute to the creation of proposals and statements of work
• Build and monitor project timelines and status updates for internal and client teams
• Detail-oriented and organized
• Efficient and effective working style as deadlines drive many of our timelines
• Enjoys working within a growing organization which we describe as exciting, fast paced and team first
• Self-starter and accountable
• Strong written and communication skills
• Innovative and inquisitive to learn new things and explore new products/ideas
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• 2+ years of professional experience appreciated. Branding / Advertising passion a big plus.
• Well versed in the Microsoft suite of products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
• Role is a full-time position based in our global headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina. Remote/flexible candidates will not be considered for this role.