Marketing Automation and Digital Lead
ScentAir is in search of a Marketing Automation and Digital Specialist (Pardot and Drupal) to accelerate growth for our lead generation and digital activities by executing best-in-class email and digital marketing campaigns to help scale revenue for our core products. You will support and execute B2B and B2C email marketing campaigns to drive quality leads and pipeline for our Sales organization and build customer loyalty through optimized campaigns and nurture programs. We are looking for someone who is an expert at creating and building successful email programs and works with marketing automation and CMS platforms (Pardot and Drupal). We need someone who is high growth-obsessed and analytical to effectively measure and lead email marketing programs, and who will passionately seek to test, improve, and optimize wherever possible. With the ability to strongly impact growth, Marketing Automation Specialist will be results-oriented and must have the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment. This role will have a significant impact on the Marketing and Sales teams.
• Drive leads and engagement through consistent and timely execution of ScentAir marketing automation campaigns.
• Conceptualize and develop segmentation strategies to ensure email relevance to prospects and customers.
• Identify, test and implement new strategies to improve click through, open, and conversion rates.
• Manage overall database health and maximize geographic and demographic segmentation.
• Partner with the marketing team to manage and optimize the design concepts, content and layout of all email communications.
• Ensure brand consistency in image and voice in all email touch points including marketing and nurture communications.
• Maintain a data-driven approach through continual experimentation and optimization to meet and exceeds aggressive company goals (a/b testing, etc.).
• Expand and optimize nurture email programs through testing and personalization.
• Maintain and optimize email deliverability and global compliance.
• Analyze, monitor and communicate performance of email initiatives to marketing team.
• Maintain email best practices including browser/client compatibility, effectiveness of subject lines, use of images, delivery timing, engagement filtering and development of promotions best suited for the email channel.
• Monitor and minimize unsubscribe/bounce/complaint rates and ensure spam regulation compliance (e.g. CAN-SPAM).
• Manage basic content management in Drupal / Website.
• Manage the development of landing pages, UTM’s, and other marketing automation tactics to develop a digital footprint for potential leads and customers.
• Work with marketing team to advise on digital advertising tactics in support of lead generation and reporting.
• 3-5 years experience in email, digital and website marketing.
• Experience using Salesforce.com, Drupal and Pardot required.
• Technical knowledge of tracking, tooling, experiment implementation, etc.
• Be a high-performance team player who can work cross-functionally.
• Strong communication skills and ability to clearly articulate impact.
• Ability to influence and work cross-functionally across multiple internal teams.
• A great teammate and self-starter that is comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment, taking initiative with limited resources, and making data-driven and decisions
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Comfortable managing multiple assignments with competing priorities and tight deadlines.
Compensation and benefits:
• Competitive pay
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• Company matched 401k
• Fun, team-focused work environment
• Employee driven community outreach program