At Intercontinental Capital Group, we are changing the mortgage industry, one loan at a time. To do that, we need game changers: hard-working employees who bring energy and experience to our team. Our culture is based on collaboration and teamwork. We like it that way. We’re looking for team members who are dedicated to their career and understand the importance of a balanced lifestyle. We believe that it’s important for you to grow personally and professionally, and have a good time doing it. Otherwise, it’s just a job.
We have become an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Online Lender with state-of-the-art technology. We need someone to show that through our visual branding. This person would be handling projects that help us establish a corporate visual brand and identity. You understand how to create and facilitate a proofing and approvals process. You have a creative portfolio that shows great attention to detail, as well as high-quality results. You are comfortable with working within an established guide for a brand and making sure that all elements of design fit within those boundaries in fresh, creative ways.
• Landing page design and adjustments
• Managing creative asset production for requests including raw creative assets (logos, pre-
existing banners, etc)
• Email creative design/layout modelling
• Display/Social advertising designs
• Organic social content graphics
• Video ad design and creation
• Proofing of outside creatives against brand/style guide to fit guidelines
• Any digital marketing collateral needed for aggregator pages, press releases, co-branded
pages with vendors, etc.
• High School diploma or equivalent required. Preference may be given to qualified
candidates with a bachelor’s degree.
• Minimum of 2 years experience as a graphic designer
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated eagerness to learn, with an attention to detail & willingness to embrace
• Proficient meeting tight deadlines
• Demonstrates a commitment to integrity & unyielding commitment to compliance and
always “do the right thing”
Technical skills & requirements
• Proficiency with Microsoft tools required
• Proficiency with design applications including but not limited to Photoshop, InDesign,
• Illustrator, Adobe Creative Suite, and HTML.
• For remote employees, must have dedicated & secure private internet access to
effectively run all required systems and software
• Ability to sit/stand at a desk and work at a computer for extended periods of time