Software Sales Representative
Rhythm Systems is a dynamic software company that helps middle market companies turn their growth strategies into clear action plans so everyone in the organization knows what they need to do. Our culture is entrepreneurial, team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced. If you get excited about stretching yourself in new ways, developing yourself to your fullest potential, and care about working with smart colleagues; we want to talk to you!
You will be reporting directly to the Head of Growth. This is a top priority for the firm with executive sponsorship.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a successful software company experiencing significant growth. We have a proven product, brand-name customers and significant revenue and growth. Here you’ll get to work with some of the smartest professionals in an amazing culture; solving unique and complex challenges on a scale matched by few companies.
• A Hunter – who enjoys reaching out to CEOs daily and isn’t afraid to put themselves out there to get the deal. Someone who will be hitting the phones to make direct calls and cold calls, responding to inbound leads, providing demos of our solutions, and closing deals to convert new users.
• A Go-Getter – who has a passion for success and a drive to always perfect their craft. They are dynamic, self-motivated, and solution-focused. Someone who is always looking to go a step further while still having an appreciation for our vision and goals.
• A Grower – who will work to generate business and build strong relationships with our many consulting products.
• Selling: You will effectively manage and execute the full sales cycle: generating leads, qualification, discovery, alignment, demo, proposal, negotiation, and closing.
• Learning: You will continue to develop robust industry knowledge and build successful challenger techniques. You will also understand the internal processes and on-boarding of new clients to assist with the path of progress for our software services.
• Educating: You will educate current and prospective clients on the Rhythm methodology for growth and accountability for strategic management.
• Managing: You will manage the sales life cycle including lead generation, building pipeline, accurate forecasting, product demos, contracts, etc. You will also think creatively and outside of the box to help increase sales momentum and opportunities.
• A Bachelor’s degree
• At least three (3) years of a proven track record of success in technology sales or solutions (to CEOs or executives preferred)
• Ability to successfully build relationships, generate leads and understand clients’ needs over the phone
• Ability to promote, sell, and close a software solution over zoom (and enjoys doing it this way) while reflecting a high comfort level in speaking with clients
• Ability to be dynamic and flexible in interactions and approaches
• Willingness to constantly learn and keep yourself updated
Compensation and benefits:
We offer comprehensive benefits to keep you healthy as you grow in your life and career. Your merit-based compensation will reflect the impact your work has on the company and our customers.