Junior Graphic Designer
Northwood Office was established by Northwood Investors LLC – a privately-held, global real estate investment and management firm – to provide a complete approach to fulfilling office space needs.
Northwood provides industry expertise and best-in-class service through responsible commercial development, leasing and property management. Currently, Northwood’s office properties span the
East Coast and California, but its primary focus is on growing Ballantyne, a 535-acre master-planned community. Northwood’s Ballantyne portfolio includes more than four million square feet of Class A office space, as well as nearly 600 hotel rooms, versatile meeting and event venues, upscale dining and spa through its hospitality division. Throughout its diverse business units, Northwood’s associates share a common goal to exceed expectations.
We are seeking a Junior Graphic Designer to implement branding initiatives and keep Northwood Office’s property brands fresh to increase awareness and maximize tenant occupancy rates. The Junior
Graphic Designer will be responsible for designing and maintaining a broad range of marketing materials relating to the company’s commercial real estate portfolio, community events, and company communications. The candidate will work cooperatively with all departments to meet company-wide design needs and assist on special projects. This is a mid-level role that reports to senior employees. The ideal candidate will be self-driven, resourceful and possess a high degree of integrity. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic, expanding, fast-paced and entrepreneurial team. The opportunity exists for this individual to build a long-term career with a dynamic, growing, reputable real estate group. The successful candidate will possess a strong work ethic and the ability to manage competing priorities for multiple properties simultaneously. Please submit a portfolio of past work when applying for this position.
• Create designs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
• Implement branding initiatives while maintaining consistency across multiple platforms
• Create and produce top-quality, innovative design materials, including (but not limited to) brochures, flyers, direct mail pieces, fact sheets, print and digital advertisements, stationery/business cards, signs, banners, emails, digital banner ads, website and social media assets, etc.
• Partner with Digital Communications, Community Relations and Ballantyne Magazine teams to produce cohesive cross-platform campaigns
• Assist with special projects as needed
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
• Must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree; major in communications, marketing, graphic design or closely related field is preferred
• Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in marketing/graphic design
• Commercial Real Estate industry experience is preferred
• High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite required
• Experience with copywriting, WordPress, HTML design, social media platforms, photography and video production and/or editing skills is a plus.
• Exposure to digital marketing
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
• Attention to detail
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• Strong problem-solving ability
• Works well under pressure
• Exceptional customer service skills