Paid Media Associate
We are a world-class team of brand-builders, digital marketers, and logistics experts focused on building unique brands and products for customers. We believe the consumer products world is changing; the internet has provided consumers to raise their voices and say “Make something delightful and specifically for me.” The rise of ecommerce and contract manufacturing has given generations of entrepreneurs the ability to create custom-tailored products for enthusiast communities. Since 2010, our team has amplified our brands and brought them to a wider digital audience. Our focus is digital marketing, manufacturing expertise and global-scale logistics.
We’re growing, kind and focused people all working together to build brands. We believe that in order to create the best products, we need to hire the best people. And we want those people brainstorming, designing, and gaining insights from our customers. Elements Brands is a digital first company, we evaluate and implement new programs and technology quickly; we’ve invested heavily in the best digital systems to automate all the boring stuff that’s usually manual. Located in the ‘Lower South End’ neighborhood of Charlotte, North Carolina we lead by Our Values and share a commitment to quality teams, people, and partnerships. This commitment extends to everything we create at Elements Brands.
Elements Brand is searching for a Paid Media Associate to join our team and run paid advertising on our family of brands. This position is expected to drive insights and results by continually analyzing and optimizing paid media accounts across a variety of platforms, with an emphasis on Facebook. You will be responsible for testing, measuring and reporting on performance while making informed, data-driven decisions. The ideal candidate for this position is passionate about making an immediate impact on a brand, engaging the right audiences, and driving profitable ad spend and optimization. This role will join the Marketing Team; we’re responsible for creating and executing strategies to drive customer acquisition, grow customer LTV, and further grow our brands.
• Own and develop paid advertising strategies on paid advertising channels
• Launch, test and learn across paid platforms, optimize and measure performance on paid advertising channels i.e. Google & Facebook
• Identify trends and insights from the performance data that are actionable in our paid social and search strategy, as well as broadly across the marketing team, we love sharing insights internally to grow our teams and knowledge
• Enhancing advertising campaigns and developing relevant content to increase engagement and grow awareness and retention for our brands and products
• 3-4 years experience managing paid social channels for a DTC ecommerce company
• A joy in experimenting, testing what worked, what didn’t and iterate!
• Experience building ads from top to bottom and consistently hitting ROAS targets
• A passion for analytics. You’re used to building dashboards and speaking to your numbers
• Ability to summarize and present results and insights to a variety of audiences
• In a lot of ways, we embody the best things about a startup culture. We are self-starters who know how to create something from nothing. Someone who is both independent and values collaboration will be successful here.
Compensations and Benefits:
• Competitive Pay
• Health, dental and vision insurance options, including fully paid employee premiums and family plan options available
• 401K & 401K company matching
• Paid time off & holidays
• Fitness stipend
Elements Brands is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.