This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 9405 Bonnie Briar Circle: $373,300
- Neighborhood: SouthPark
- Realtor: Rym Saka (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Features: Brick facade, spacious enclosed paver patio, cozy living room fireplace, neutral bright interior.
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 2,040 square feet
Looking for a fresh start? One of these homes might do the trick.
Why we love it: This updated two-bed condo features a shiplap fireplace, custom closet and a renovated owner’s suite bathroom. Plus, if you love Myers Park but don’t love the typical Myers Park home price, $230K is a more affordable entry point.
- Neighborhood: Myers Park
- Realtor: Amy Peterson at Allen Tate SouthPark
- Specs: 2 bed, 2 bath, 875 square feet
- Notable features: Shiplap fireplace, white kitchen, private covered balcony, custom closet.
Why we love it: From the punchy peach door to the tastefully upgraded kitchen, this fully renovated ranch is a dream.
- Neighborhood: Shannon Park
- Realtor: Jenn Sudbury at Allure Realty Group
- Specs: 3 bed, 1 bath, 1,160 square feet
- Notable features: Curb appeal, fenced-in yard, renovated in 2020, fresh, bright interior.
Why we love it: Some highlights of this completely updated bungalow include quartz counters, new fireplace, custom closet, new owner’s suite and fabulous bathrooms.
- Neighborhood: Ashley Park
- Realtor: Toni Granados at JP & Associates
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,569 square feet
- Notable features: Quartz counters, new fireplace, custom closet, new owner’s suite and fabulous bathrooms.
Why we love it: From the gracious front porch to the layout to the private first-floor owner’s suite, I love everything about this home. It’s completely move-in ready, but there’s also room for cosmetic upgrades and personal flair.
- Neighborhood: Elizabeth
- Realtor: Karen Delozier at Savvy + Co Real Estate
- Specs: 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 2,761 square feet
- Notable features: Curb appeal, charming street, great flow, first-floor owner’s suite.
Why we love it: Some highlights of this Fourth Ward condo include a spacious private balcony, living room fireplace, open, white kitchen, built-ins and modern finishes throughout.
- Neighborhood: Fourth Ward
- Realtor: Andrew Sharpe at SE Premier Properties LLC
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,938 square feet
- Notable features: Spacious private balcony, living room fireplace, open, white kitchen, built-ins and modern finishes throughout.
All photos are from their respective online listings. Know of an interesting or unusual home listing in the Charlotte region? Tips/Scoops: email@example.com.