Oaks Christian School seeks a variety of faculty/staff members to join our growing staff in August, 2021. OCS is an innovative, Christ-centered school located in southeast Charlotte. The school was established in 2018 with a vision to educate children in the ways in which they were designed to learn. Through our intentionally small class sizes, experiential, hands-on curriculum, and biblical worldview, we have established a future-forward model that addresses the whole child – body, mind, heart, and soul.
• An undergraduate degree in education
• Relevant teaching experience
• Agreement and alignment with Oaks Christian School’s Statement of Faith as evidenced by lifestyle, a personal statement, and reference validation.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organization skills
• The ability to work well with colleagues and the capacity to support, nurture and inspire students with a love of learning
• At least three years of teaching experience and familiarity with current pedagogical and developmental instructional methods are preferred.
• Identified candidates will demonstrate the desire and ability to work collaboratively with fellow faculty members to plan and implement divisional curriculum using a variety of research-based instructional methodologies.
• Year-round school calendar
• Student/Teacher ratio of 6:1
Oaks Christian School is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions based on qualifications and experience without regard to gender, race, color, national origin, age, or disability.