Sales Development Representative (SDR)
DebtBook provides modern software solutions that revolutionize the way governments, not-for-profits, and their professionals manage debt in order to improve the communities in which we all live. Our cloud-based solution increases transparency, efficiency, and accuracy in debt management for state and local governments, hospitals, universities, cultural, and infrastructure clients, empowering them to provide more and better critical services.
Sales Development Representative are responsible for driving the growth of the Company. They will work with the team to develop strategies which boost effectiveness of our communication, engage directly with potential clients via phone and email, and schedule product demonstrations for their teams.
• Making outbound calls and sending emails to potential clients nationally, following up on leads, and scheduling initial demos with appropriate contacts within finance teams.
• Utilize Copper CRM to organize leads and identify opportunities.
• Responsible for all communication and relationship building with potential clients from time of the first call or email to the initial demo – keeping detailed notes within CRM.
• Weekly internal call to discuss strategy, lead feedback, and call recordings for growth and improvement.
• Educate yourself on how governments and not-for-profits manage debt today.
• Educate potential clients around how the product is impactful for their organization.
• Collaborate closely with the client operations team to ensure the demo workflow runs smoothly.
• Develop comprehensive understanding of the product and its benefits.
• We are looking for team members who are passionate about putting their energy, insight and creativity into work that matters.
• Ambitious, driven, and fearless in the face of rejection.
• Highly coachable with a tremendous desire to learn and improve.
• Exceptional communication skills with experience building and maintaining relationships.
• A passion for technology and how it can transform organizations.
• Comfort in a fast moving startup environment.
• Must be able to operate independently and effectively through periods of uncertainty, ambiguity and change
Compensation and benefits:
•$65,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
•Benefits: Paid time off, Paid training
•Supplemental Pay: Commission pay