Summit Leadership Partners advises Boards, CEO’s and senior leaders on strategically scaling business through talent assessment, leadership development, and organization effectiveness. After a successful corporate career as Chief HR Officer, Top Talent Executive and various global leadership roles, Dan Hawkins founded Summit Leadership Partners to help growth-oriented companies and business leaders improve organization performance. We are experienced, business focused and deliver results by creating strong partnerships with our clients.
Summit helps companies grow by blending our seasoned business experience with behavioral science. Our team is passionate, authentic, courageous, and impactful in helping clients achieve their best. We are located in Charlotte, Nashville, Austin, Dallas, New York and Denver. Our tagline is simply stated: We provide actionable insight to deliver peak organization performance.
Summit has an exciting opportunity for a new member to join the team!
Summit Leadership Partners is high growth consulting firm looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance brand building. The marketing manager will report directly to the Director of Business Operations and will work directly with the CEO and Executive team to lead all aspects of the firm’s marketing efforts.
• Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
• Work with the executive team to set the marketing strategy/objectives for the business
• Researching and analyzing market trends and competitors
• Overseeing marketing campaigns
• Managing / analysis of Databases and communicate with sales teams to uncover lead generation opportunities
• Managing Automated Marketing Programs like Insightly
• Tracking effectiveness of marketing and PR campaigns and reporting findings to the executive team
• Partner and manage media, external marketing partner and external PR agencies
• Writing and delivering content and social media plans
• Social posting, tracking, reporting
• Develop themes for whitepapers, blog, infographics, email campaigns, etc. or identify strong outside content developers for regular content generation
• Develop and manage regular content generation schedule
• Looking after the budget of the marketing and making sure the budget spend is delivering a return on investment
• Manage and execute the development and updates of marketing materials
• Managing and executing website updates, edits and blog posting
• Overseeing the company’s attendance/participation at events, such as trade shows, conferences
• Communication with internal teams for content development
• Ensuring alignment and consistency of branding across all platforms
Qualifications for Marketing Manager
• Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results
• Exposure to digital and direct response marketing
• Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great content, emails, and landing pages
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
• Very collaborative and team-oriented yet will can work with little direction
• 4+ years of experience in marketing and has a bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business or similar
• Familiar / experienced with the following software/tools: Marketo, Hubspot, Salesforce/ Insightly