This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 721 Governor Morrison Street #523: $194,500
- Neighborhood: SouthPark
- Realtor: Olivia Hwang ([email protected])
- Features: Spacious walk-in closet, wood floors, balcony, community amenities.
- Specs: 1 bed, 1 bath, 816 square feet
Whether you’re looking for a Fourth Ward condo or a Myers Park mansion, we might have found your dream home.
229 Poplar St. #5 — $200,000
Why we love it: This cozy, charming one-bed features exposed brick throughout, an updated kitchen with white shaker cabinets, and access to community amenities.
- Neighborhood: Fourth Ward
- Realtor: Jon Wian at Keller Williams South Park
- Specs: 1 bed, 1 bath, 637 square feet
- Notable features: Charming location, exposed brick, updated kitchen.
1517 Kimberly Road — $432,000
Why we love it: This house was featured on House Hunters on HGTV, and you can see why. From the poppy yellow front door to the tasteful, high-end kitchen, this home is beautiful.
- Neighborhood: Westover Hills
- Realtor: Harriet Kingsbury at Casbury Homes LLC
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,303 square feet
- Notable features: Gorgeous updated kitchen, charming front porch, outdoor living area, tasteful finishes.
1822 Allen St. — $599,000
Why we love it: This Charleston-style home has a signature double-decker front porch, open living area, great walk-in closet and fenced-in yard.
- Neighborhood: Villa Heights
- Realtor: Melissa Swanson at MC Realty LLC
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 2,006 square feet
- Notable features: Double-decker front porch, open living area, great walk-in closet, fenced-in yard.
2910 N. Alexander St. — $675,000
Why we love it: Highlights of this 1900s bungalow include a cozy living room with a brick fireplace, high ceilings, original hardwoods and home office (or gym or remote school) space.
- Neighborhood: NoDa
- Realtor: Eric Gamble at HM Properties
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 2,721 square feet
- Notable features: Carport, NoDa location, old-school charm.
347 Ridgewood Ave. — $1,799,000
Why we love it: This house has everything you’d expect from a $1.8M price tag: a kitchen made for a Nancy Myers film, outdoor fireplace and putting green, tasteful wallpaper, custom built-ins galore, and a gorgeous screened-in porch.
- Neighborhood: Myers Park
- Realtor: Mary Beth McIntyre at Belle Properties
- Specs: 5 bed, 5 bath, 4,472 square feet
- Notable features: Dreamy kitchen, outdoor fireplace and putting green, tasteful wallpaper, custom built-ins galore.
All photos are from their respective online listings. Know of an interesting or unusual home listing in the Charlotte region? Tips/Scoops: [email protected].