Business Solutions Specialist, Registered Dietitian
Come help our Marketing Teams champion a “Customer is King” environment…and see why we set the bar for customer satisfaction in the food service industry! Our Marketing teams support our sales force and our food service customers with digital tools and content, events to educate and inform, creative ideation and development, distinctive products and brands, and consultative expertise on both business operations and culinary trends. Be part of it!
At Gordon Food Service, the customer – internal or external – is always at the center of our universe. The Business Solutions Specialist provides strategic direction and support to non-commercial customers and the Sales teams that serve them. Our non-commercial segments include hospitals, long-term care facilities, schools, colleges, and universities.
• Serve the customer – establish yourself as a trusted advisor who will share direction and approach, but also talk straight when the message is tough
• Drive profit – create the annual plan for sales and margin for the segment, including segment specific campaigns and marketing plans
• Be the segment expert – share your knowledge with the rest of the team, and promote industry specific events
• Dig deep – provide market intelligence, tools, and segment expertise to customers and our team
• Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, or other related field required, OR the ability to perform at an equivalent level
• Registered Dietitian through the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics is required (Health Care)
• Valid, unrestricted state driver’s license and safe driving record per GFS policy.
• Five to seven years previous experience in sales, marketing, or food service operations or related field or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
• Project management experience a plus
• Ability to travel between 25-50% within the Atlantic region (Carolinas, Mid-Atlantic, and New England)
We take care of each other at Gordon Food Service. Employees love our competitive benefit plans, which include all the things you would expect and a few that you might not!
All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to [email protected] and use the words “Accommodation Request” in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco-free.
Gordon Food Service is a drug-free workplace and drug tests all employees.