Associate – Investments
The Associate-Investments will assist the Director-Investments to help administer the delivery of marketing materials to potential prospects, maintain Grubb Properties internal CRM database, and participate with scheduling meetings and driving fundraising success. The Associate-Investments will also serve as an initial point of contact for inbound investment inquires and will be a subject matter expert across one of the most dynamic sets of real estate offerings in the industry.
• Partner with Director-Investments surrounding marketing material distribution; to include, emailing, presentation material preparation, etc.
• Help to maintain and document marketing efforts and investor communications within internal CRM(Dynamo). Also expected to document their own activities within Dynamo.
• Maintain a high-level of client service by answering inbound inquiries and working with the operations team to resolve specific account issues
• Demonstrated ability to understand and articulate Grubb Properties sophisticated products (fund objectives, terms, exposures, manager strategy, positioning, performance attribution, etc.)
• Help to deliver research requests from investment research groups.
• Communicates very clearly through written, oral, and video avenues; an articulate and professional speaker and writer.
• Displays strong work ethic, character, and integrity
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Minimum of 2-years work experience, financial services industry or real estate preferred (asset management, wealth management or alternatives experience)
• Sales and marketing experience preferred, including cold-calling and prospect follow-up and maintenance.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe and internet research required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work with outside investors.
Physical Demands/Environmental Factors:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Works in office setting.
• Works under moderate supervision.
• Occasionally moves about to coordinate work.
• Availability for regional travel on a limit basis.
• Drives vehicle.
• Lifting up to 25 lb, some twisting, bending, stooping, reaching.
• Critical features of this job are described under the previous headings. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by supervisors to perform other non-essential assignments and duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
Director/Managing Director- Capital Fundraising
MANAGEMENT HAS THE RIGHT TO REVISE THIS JOB DESCRIPTION AT ANY TIME. THE JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT A CONTRACT FOR EMPLOYMENT, AND EITHER YOU OR THE EMPLOYER MAY TERMINATE EMPLOYMENT AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE.