Bilingual Mental Health Licensed Clinician
• Provide Bilingual Spanish individual and group counseling to Spanish speaking victims of domestic violence.
• Conduct psychosocial assessments/intakes, develop and implement treatment plans, educate community about domestic violence, provide advocacy, links to community partners and resources on behalf of diverse clients.
• Selected candidate must successfully pass the County’s required Bilingual Assessment prior to hire.
• Experience: Two years’ experience providing clinical services in the area assigned.
• Education: Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, or a related field.
• Licenses and Certifications: LCSW, LMFT, LPA, or LCMHC.
• Previous experience in the domestic violence field is strongly preferred.
• Provisional or associate level licensure may be considered.
Compensation and benefits:
In addition to a competitive salary, Mecklenburg County offers a generous benefits package which greatly increases your total compensation. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, short term disability, long term disability, accident, cancer, critical illness, medical bridge and pet insurance; dependent care, healthcare and commuter flexible spending accounts; health savings account; paid holiday, vacation and sick days; near site clinics for preventive care and illnesses; an employee discount program which provides discounts for retail, dining, shopping, travel, tickets and more; an employee assistance program including financial and legal counseling; access to Mecklenburg County fitness and aquatic facilities; paid family leave; tuition reimbursement; a 5% employer match on retirement savings plan contributions and a defined benefit plan for retirement.