Sales Development Representative
Boardroom Insiders, a fast-growing fast-paced B2B startup based in Fort Mill, SC, is seeking Sales Development Representative (SDR).
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for prospecting to generate leads and opportunities for Account Executives. Becoming an SDR at Boardroom Insiders begins your path towards becoming an Account Executive. You’ll be trained to identify who needs Boardroom Insiders and how to sell our market-leading executive intelligence solutions. And you will be mentored by Boardroom Insiders’s top salespeople.
To be successful, you’ll need a passion to exceed goals, as well as the initial patience to learn how to sell our unique sales and marketing intelligence solutions. And you’ll need a desire to be part of an entrepreneurial team environment.
• 100% calling and emailing contacts (outbound) to schedule meetings for the Account Executive sales team.
• Uncover, qualify, nurture, and build the sales opportunity pipeline, converting prospects to validated leads.
• Effectively and independently deliver the Boardroom Insiders value proposition to contacts, generating enough interest to schedule full fit-assessment conversations with our Account Executives.
• Follow the Boardroom Insiders sales framework to build and manage a high-activity pipeline, within our CRM system.
• High levels of sales integrity and business acumen
• Ideally 1+ years’ experience in sales or account management OR a Bachelor’s Degree and a strong desire to pursue a challenging career in SaaS sales
• A competitive hunter mentality to find and cultivate new business
• Experience using sales tools such as CRM software, LinkedIn, etc. is a plus
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Experience with engaging and qualifying leads over the phone and email
• Strong communication skills
• Intelligent – fast learner and very capable of articulating value
• Proven success with monthly and/or quarterly targets