Leveraging the crossroads of insurance expertise and technological innovation, CCG IQ and our suite of services empower insurance carriers to make faster, smarter and better decisions regarding underwriting and claims settlements. The combination of our proven solutions and years of expertise in the industry has enabled us to establish a respected history of helping make a positive impact on people nationwide.
Our family of brands, including HVACi, StrikeCheck and JMI Reports, allow insurance professionals to breathe easy knowing all their complex claims and underwriting needs will be handled timely and accurately. Headquartered in Uptown Charlotte but with a presence across the country, CCG IQ is a fast-paced, dynamic and growing organization that is seeking bright, hard-working and personable candidates to join our team.
Technology powered. People driven. That’s CCG IQ.
The project coordinator is responsible for the coordination, scheduling and logistics of damage assessments across the United States. This role will work with insurance carriers, technicians and end-user customers to ensure the timely and successful completion of multiple assessments. CCG’s in-depth, company training program will prepare and excite you for the day-to-day operations of your role. All training is conducted in-house where you will get hands-on experience and learn all facets of our business.
• Schedule and coordinate technician visits with end-user customers
• Ensure the accuracy and completeness of technician documentation
• Interface with insurance adjusters to provide regular updates on assessment progress
• Manage three-day claim turn-around-time to ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction
• Interface with technicians to collect, interpret and explain damage assessments
• Field end-user customer service escalations, as required
• Maintain insurance adjuster relationships
• Provide timely internal progress reports to the CCG Management Team
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bilingual in Spanish and English languages is a plus
• Phone servicing and scheduling experience
• Demonstrated communication with multiple parties especially in high stress and fast-paced environments
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented, focused and ambitious
• Ability to execute against a pre-defined set of processes
• Excellent customer service, organization and written/verbal communication skills
• Professional demeanor, team player and a positive attitude
• Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced environment
• Commitment to constant self-improvement and professional development
• Must be able to pass a federal and criminal background check
• Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by CCG for this position now or in the future
Compensation and benefits:
• Matching 401k plan
• 100% employer-paid health insurance
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Company sponsored events
• Casual dress
• Employee referral program
• Opportunity to work with a fast growing company with endless opportunities